Our goal is for you to leave our office with a memorable and enjoyable dental experience, which is why our welcoming and compassionate staff will do everything they can to make you feel right at home.
If you are looking to brighten and enhance your smile, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at (903) 572-3981!
Dr. Dan McCauley graduated from SMU in 1974 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology. He then graduated from the University of Texas Dental Branch...
Dr. Dan McCauley graduated from SMU in 1974 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology. He then graduated from the University of Texas Dental Branch in Houston in 1977 with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery. Dr McCauley has practiced general dentistry in Mount Pleasant since 1977.
- American Dental Association, Legislative Committee Member
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellow, Reginal Director, Texas
- American College of Dentistry, Fellow, Regent for Texas
- International College of Dentists, Fellow
- Texas Dental Association Financial Services Board, Director
- Texas Academy of General Dentistry, Past President and Director
- Northeast Texas Community College, Past Trustee and Current Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Foundation for Northeast Texas Community College, Founder and Past President
- First District Dental Society, Delegate
- Pierre Fauchard Academy, Fellow
- Psi Omega Dental Fraternity, President
Dr. McCauley is on staff at Titus Regional Medical Center and three area nursing homes, treats prisoners for two counties at night, and treats neurologically, physically and medically compromised patients for the entire area of Texas. He regularly provides free care for the Texas Mission of Mercy projects and also for the Texas Donated Dental Services Program. His office is also the primary dental home for the Head Start school dental program for five cities.
Civically, Dr. McCauley has significantly contributed to his local area and to the State of Texas. He has served twice as the president of the Mt. Pleasant Evening Optimist Club and has chaired all committees of the club. Additionally, Dr. McCauley served as the district lieutenant governor and was recognized as a distinguished lieutenant governor before being elected Governor of the North Texas District of Optimist International.
Dr. McCauley served as a director for the Red River Valley Girl Scout Council. He is an eagle scout, has served on the NETSEO Trails Council Advisory Board for 34 years, and was named a James West Fellow last year for his contributions to Boy Scouts.
Dr. McCauley is a member of Calvary Chapel Church in Mount Pleasant.
Awards and Recognition
- Psi Omega Dental Fraternity Fraternal Achievement Award
- University of Texas Dental Branch Table Clinic Award
- Best Dentists in America, Research Council of America
- Super Dentists of Texas
- Sandy Nifros Humanitarian Award
- Father of the Year Award
- Optimist International Community Service Award
- Optimist International Lifetime Service Award
- Optimist Governor Award for Lifetime Achievement
- Ralph Waller Award
- Nominated by his peers eight times as Dentist of the Year for Texas and every year of publication selected as a Hall of Fame Dentist for Texas Monthly Magazine.s.
Dr. Justin "Jay" Stephens joined the dental profession after graduating from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine in 2019. Be...
Dr. Justin "Jay" Stephens joined the dental profession after graduating from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas School of Dental Medicine in 2019. Being the avid Dallas Cowboys fan that he is, as well as having family in Texas, Dr. Jay decided to plant his roots in East Texas where he began practicing his craft. He started as an Associate Dentist with Aspen Dental in Tyler, Texas and then shortly after, he assumed the role as Managing Clinical Director for the Marshall, Texas office until April 2021. It was at this time Dr. Jay decided to leave corporate dentistry to join private practice where his desire was to grow with families and his community. Dr. Jay really does have a passion for making a positive impact in people's lives and dentistry is just one of the ways that enables him to accomplish that. Dr. Jay is aware that the dental office can be a scary place for most, but he strives to create a nurturing and wholesome experience with each patient by exercising compassion, patience, humor, knowledge, and a host of other personal skills to inspire and hopefully change one's perspective of the dentist. Among the many things that Dr. Jay enjoys doing on his spare time, he enjoys going to concerts, sporting events, the outdoors, volunteer work, and traveling with his wife and their two dogs. Dr. Jay looks forward to meeting you and walking alongside you through all your dental needs.
Paul Fern DMD received his DMD degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston Massachusetts. Having been raised in a military family...
Paul Fern DMD received his DMD degree from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston Massachusetts. Having been raised in a military family, he has lived all over the United States during his childhood. Dr. Fern has been in Private Practice in San Diego California, and Las Cruces New Mexico before moving to East Texas. Dr Fern has pursued advanced dental training from world famous dentists at the Pankey Institute and the Misch Implant Institute during his 30 years of practice. Dr. Fern has two grown daughters and enjoys entertaining his two grandchildren as well as enjoying cycling, skiing, boating, and playing his guitars when he is not practicing dentistry.